Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On the Road Again - BAM Ministry

Prayer Partners:

 

We want you to see what this Ethiopian pastor felt about our ministry. Keep Pastor & Sister Okony  and their Congregation in your Prayers. Bonnie Lou and I return to our ministry in Hawaii this Saturday.

 

International Missionary Evangelist

Bill Ashpole Ministries

57 Ilima St.

Wahiawa, HI. 96786

ashpolebam@gmail.com

www.ashpolebam.org

1-808-228-1357-C

1-808-888-4510-H

A/g

 

 

 

Dear Pastor Bill and spouse,

 

May God watch over you and your spouse and abundantly bless you in the name of Christ Jesus.

 

I was so humble by your gratitude and generousity and so honor to meet you and see that you have been serving God with humility. I felt the spirit in you, people who care for the souls of others.

 

I thank you so much for the words of encouragement and annointment. May God help us to meet again. You gave me self confidence in the words of God. May God help and bless your spouse so that she may have strength to be with you and keep doing all the things she has been doing for the Lord.

 

Once again I thank God for bringing you across my path.

  

God bless you all and May almighty one helps us to see each other agian.

 

Best regards.

 

 

Pastor Okony – Austin, Minnesota Ethiopian Fellowship

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home