Monday, December 06, 2010

Christmas Letter

 

 

 

Dear Loved Ones:                                                                                                                                      Christmas  2010

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

 

Aloha in the Wonderful Name of Jesus!

 

We have had a wonderful year with Bonnie Lou’s recovering and healing from the heart attack of last year. At the thought of the near loss of Bonnie Lou, I became a basket case so our children insisted that I get a checkup. I had a Cardiogram, Echogram, and stated that my heart was in very bad shape, so they insisted I take a Angiogram. I felt that I received my healing and after the test they could find nothing wrong. I had AFib for years and now I am free. Praise the Lord for these two Miracles.

 

Bryan and Shirley are pastoring Kailua Assembly that is on our Island. Brenda is still living in Arizona. Bradley is still a Roofer and takes good care of our home and property. Brent & Bobbie and family live in DePere, Wisconsin. and are Directors of their church outreach Children’s Ministries in Appleton, WI. We are very proud of our family. We have nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild.

 

We keep busy with our ministry in Minnesota preaching to the Ethnic people and other churches, as well as here in Hawaii.

May you have a MEle Kalikimaka and O HAu’oli Makahiki hou.

                              (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year).

Bill & Bonnie Lou Ashpole                                                                                                                                                          

DSCF1048                             

Our 60th Wedding Anniversary on October 16, 2010

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home