Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Dear Ohana (Family)

 

Yesterday Bryan and Shirley took me to Straub Hospital and the Cataract Surgery on my left eye went perfect. Today Shirley and Bonnie Lou took me back to Honolulu to get the patch off my eye. Dr. Lee stated that my eye ball was a little swollen but that was normal because he also did surgery to correct my stigmatism. It is hard  to believe that there has been no pain with this. We minister Sunday morning and for the night service at Bryan’s church and then Monday morning back to the doctor to see how the eye is doing. Mahalo (thank you) for your prayer and concern.  

 

Love ya’al.

 

International Missionary Evangelist

Bill Ashpole Ministries

57 Ilima St.

Wahiawa, HI. 96786

ashpolebam@gmail.com

www.ashpolebam.org

1-808-228-1357-C

A/G

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home