Wednesday, October 05, 2016

FW: OCTOBER, 2016 NEWSLETTER

Bonnie Lou has been in Pali Momi Hospital for the past 4 days. We need  a Miracle.

 

 

 

OCTOBER ,2016

 

 

Dear Fellow Believer in Christ:

Greetings in the name of our Lord! 
We pray that you are in good health and that God is with you daily! 

 

Deuteronomy 11:13

 

"It shall come about, if you listen obediently to my commandments which I am commanding you today, to love the LORD your God and to serve Him with all your heart and all your soul,

 

 

 

 

"Go ye into all of the World, Preach the Gospel"

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

 

 

 

 

This is the commission our Lord Jesus gave to us just before He went back to heaven to be with the Father. 

 

I have a question for you: why, when we obey the call of Jesus as our personal Savior that so many things go wrong? The devil tells you that this is not real, If He loves you, why are here in this condition...and on and on the enemy does this.

At the age of 16, in the month of November of 1945, I came down with polio where I spent some five and one half months mostly,   90% of the time in a hospital bed. Yet if this had not occurred, I would not have given my heart to Jesus! I told you this story before. It was during the second week of this stay when I was so sick, I was in a single room that at an early hour of a morning that Jesus appeared at the foot of my bed.  I surrendered my heart and life to Him, and accepted Him as my personal Savior. I also told Him that I would obey and preach the Gospel. I am so glad that I said Yes to Jesus. 

 

Is this the only test of life that I went through? It has been that with every miracle, then there comes another test. At least ten times my wife and I have almost died, then we receive a miracle and then another test. 

 

We are still here!   I am 87 and on December 19th, Bonnie Lou will be 89. Bonnie Lou is going through another test. She has to have two of her heart valves repaired by a new method by going through a vein, like an angiogram and repair her valves in her heart.

 

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Mark 16:17  And these signs shall follow them that believe;

In my name shall they cast out devils; 

they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:18  They shall take up serpents;

and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;

they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

 

Mark 16:19  So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

 

Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where,

the Lord working with them, and 

confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

 

Jesus has given (commissioned) all of us to obey Him, Go and fulfill this commission.

 

When Jesus speaks to you to do this, do it, be not afraid to do what He ask you to do. When Jesus ash you to pray for someone, encourage someone, do it. 

Whatever He asks of you, Do It!

 

Pastor Bill Ashpole

 

ashpolebam.org

 

 

 

 

 

Feeding the spirit, feeding the body ~ Enjoy  this month's recipe:

 

 

Slow Cooked Chili

 

Ingredients

  • 2 lb. ground beef, brown and remove grease
  • 1 1/2 C. chopped onion

 Coupons

  • 1 C. chopped green pepper
  • 2 garlic cloves finely minced
  • 1 28 oz. can stewed or diced tomatoes, undrained
  • 2 16 oz. cans kidney beans, 1 light, 1 dark, undrained
  • 2 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. black pepper
  • 1 tsp. cumin
  • 2 Tbs. chili powder

Directions

After ground beef is prepared and drained, add all other ingredients and simmer for 7-10 hours.  If too spicy, add a sprinkle of cinnamon.

 

 

We welcome your comments or requests for prayer.  May God continue to lead you and bless you!  If you feel led to support our ministry, send your check to the address below.

Sincerely,

 

William Ashpole

Bill Ashpole Ministries
57 Ilima St, Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries | ashpolebam@gmail.com | ashpolebam.org

 

 

Stay Connected

 

 


Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries, 57 Ilima Street, Wahiawa, HI 96786

 

 

Sent by ashpolebam@gmail.com in collaboration with

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home