Tuesday, November 08, 2016

November News letter

 

 

NOVEMBER ,2016

 

 

Dear Fellow Believer in Christ:

Greetings in the name of our Lord! 
We pray that you are in good health and that God is with you daily! 

 

Deuteronomy 11:13

 

"It shall come about, if you listen obediently to my commandments which I am commanding you today, to love the LORD your God and to serve Him with all your heart and all your soul,

 

 

 

 

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

We have great news that Bonnie Lou, my wife, who had been in the hospital for the past dozen days, is back home. We believe that in the power of Christ Jesus words, there is Healing.

 

 

CONFESSIONS

 

Confess this out loud 2-3 times a day.  These words will change your life, your business, your health and your family:

 

I understand God's law of seed time and harvest.  The entire kingdom of God works by seeds. (Mark 4:26) I need to speak God's word, which are seeds from my mouth and allow them to go into my heart like soil; my heart will produce whatever I put in it, the good and the bad.  Above all else, I am to guard my heart for it affects everything else (I) do. (Proverbs 4:23 NLT)

                        

God can not do more for me than my words of faith allow him to do.  I understand that death and life are in the power of my tongue. (Proverbs 18:21)  I understand that without faith it is impossible to please God. (Hebrews 11:6)  I also understand that without faith, it's impossible to receive anything from the Lord. (James 1:7)  Faith without works is dead. (James 2:20)  God will not do anything unless faith is involved.  I choose to agree with God's words and declare out loud what the word of God says, believe it and act on it.  The moment I declare what God says I activate my faith because faith comes from hearing God's word. (Roman's 10:17) in Mark 11:23 Jesus says, "For assuredly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain be removed and be cast in the sea and does not doubt in his heart but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says.  Jesus is telling us that whoever says, will have whatever he says, if he believes what he says whether it is good or bad.  He didn't say the bad things you say won't come to pass, but said you'll have whatever you say.  Therefore, I declare that I'm going to start speaking the good things that I desire to come to pass.  I realize that faith will not work unless I say it and believe it.

                       

I declare by faith that I am receiving God's guidance everyday according to Colossians 1:9 and God is ordering my steps according to Psalms 37:23.  I know God's voice, I hear God's voice, I obey His voice, and I follow Him.  (John 10:3)  I am walking in God's perfect plan for my life and in His perfect will.  Everyday I am fulfilling His plan for my life and am completing my destiny and my assignment for my life.  God is organizing my future, the people I meet, the things I do and He prepares my way.  Everything is arranged by divine guidance and I walk in God's way.  Nothing takes me by surprise.  God always warns me wherever I go.  The road ahead of me is prepared by God.  I just happen to always be at the right place at the right time because God watches over me and orders my steps.

 

I boldly confess what God's word says and receive it by faith.  I am strong and energetic and I walk in divine health.  I have the wisdom of God and solve every problem with God's wisdom, God's ability, and God's resources.  The Holy Spirit comforts me, leads me and guides me in every circumstance.  The peace of God rests on me and He keeps me in perfect peace.  I declare that God has set me on high and I will live a long, healthy, prosperous and satisfying life.

 

Understand that you will never have what you say until you stop saying what you don't have.  Stop talking about the problem and start confessing the promises of God!

 

We are thankful for our family and friends that support us through your loving prayers.

 

 

Pastor Bill Ashpole

 

ashpolebam.org

ashpolebam@gmail.com

 

 

 

 

 

Feeding the spirit, feeding the body ~ Enjoy  this month's recipe:

 

 

MINI PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE

 

Ingredients :

2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted     1/4 teaspoon table salt

1 cup graham cracker crumbs 

8 ounces light cream cheese, softened (approximately 1 cup) 

1 cup plain canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling) 

1/2 cup dark brown sugar 

3 large eggs 

1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice 

 

Instructions:

 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a standard-sized cupcake pan with 12 liners. In a small bowl, toss together melted butter, salt, and graham crumbs. Spoon one heaping Tablespoon crumb mixture into each liner. Press down with back of spoon to flatten. Bake crusts for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl. Beat on high with mixer for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Spoon batter evenly into cups and bake for 20-25 minute or until set.  Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled. Cheesecakes may be made up to 4 days before serving.

 

http://blog.bedbathandbeyond.com/bbb-recipe/double-the-dessert-fun-with-mini-pumpkin-pie-cheesecakes/

 

We welcome your comments or requests for prayer.  May God continue to lead you and bless you!  If you feel led to support our ministry, send your check to the address below.

Sincerely,

 

William Ashpole

Bill Ashpole Ministries
57 Ilima St, Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries | ashpolebam@gmail.com | ashpolebam.org

 

 

Stay Connected

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home