Saturday, March 25, 2017

FW: April, 2017 NEWSLETTER

 

 

Subject: April, 2017 NEWSLETTER

 

 

 

APRIL, 2017

 

 

Dear Fellow Believer in Christ:

Greetings in the name of our Lord! 
We pray that you are in good health and that God is with you daily! 

 

Don't you have a saying, 'It's still four months until harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.  John 4:35

 

 

 

"HOW GREAT AND WONDERFUL IS OUR GOD"

 

 

 

Psalm 118:8  It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

 

When we know that God is with us during our dark nights, problems, situations, trials, why do we doubt, cry, pull away, or have fear?Remember, He is always with us and will never forsake us.

 

I am over 78 years of age and in all my years I have gone through so many hard times - but Jesus was always with me. Did I fail in many of those trials? I would have to say, yes. But I know that Jesus was with me. I am still going through a very hard time, yet I know that our Lord is always at my side, in my heart and at my age he is always with me.

 

While pastoring on the Island of Kauai in the mid 70's, one Sunday morning, after I just finished delivering my message, the presence of the Lord was so real while our people was praying and praising the Lord. I went over to a window on the side of the auditorium. While standing there, I had a vision and it was like I was in the vision. I was walking through a grove of Norfolk Pine trees. The grass was so beautiful; normally there is grass under a grove of trees.

 

I was rejoicing in my new found Salvation. I heard a lot of rejoicing of people behind me. The Lord told me that people had just received their personal salvation and they were also enjoying their new experience in Jesus.

 

Then I came to a tunnel and to get to where I was going, I had to enter the tunnel. The tunnel was very dark and very muddy and because of my crippled leg, I fell. l tried to hold onto the side of the wall. There was nothing to hold on tooso I crawled onmy knees. I heard the cries of people behind me and they were also crying out, "God this trial was too hard." Jesus told me that after salvation; every new, born again Christian must go through this to prove their love for Me. I looked up and saw a small light at the end of the tunnel. I kept moving forward with great effort. When I got to the end of the tunnel, I covered my eyes because the light was so bright. When I got adjusted to the light, I heard a voice cry out. "It is Harvest Time!" I saw great fields of corn, cane, and huge machinery that would be able toharvest the fields. I said Lord Jesus; I don't know how to operate these. He replied, "I am not asking you to do this, but to train all of those that are coming through the tunnel (trail) to do this."

 

Friends, it is harvest time and Jesus wants all of you to come to Him and do what you can to win this World to Him.Jesus is coming soon. Be about your Father's business.

 

As we near Easter and celebrate His resurrection, remember and honor His holy sacrifice and invite your family and friends to attend church. The fields are ripe, dear ones and time is short.

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries

57 Ilima Street

Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

 

                                                                                                                  Pastor William Ashpole 

                          Cell:  808-228-1357

ashpolebam@gmail.com

http://www.ashpolebam.net

 57 Ilima St.

Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

 

 

 

 

Update on Bonnie Lou:

We had to take Bonnie Lou's night stand by her side of the bed to make room for a patient lift to get her out of the bed. Would you know that we so far have used it only a few times and she is getting much better. We were told that she had an infection and gave her ten days of antibiotics and she is now talking and eating. She is enjoying her new lift chair that vibrates, heats and has a remote to also lower and position the chair. She really loves her new chair. Anyway, after Brenda took out the night stand and placed it in our family room, I was looking through some of her notes and I came across this paper and thought I would share this with you.

 

Bible Facts

 

Q: What is the shortest chapter in the Bible.

A: Psalms 117

 

Q What is the longest chapter in the Bible.

A: Psalms 119

 

Q Which chapter is in the center of the Bible.

A: Psalms 118

 

Fact: There are 594 chapters before Psalms 118

Fact: There are 594 chapters after Psalms 118.

And these numbers up and you get 1188

 

What is the center verse in the Bible?

A: Psalms 118:8

 

Q: Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives?

 

The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the center of His will, just sent them to the center of His word!

 

Psalms 118:8 (NKJV)

 

"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in Man"

 

 

Feeding the spirit, feeding the body ~ Enjoy  this month's recipe:

 

 

Carrot Cake

Ingredients: 

 

For the cake

  • 1-1/2 cups white sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1-1/3 cups vegetable oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 cups flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 3 cups grated carrots
  • 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans

For the frosting

  • 8 ounces softened cream cheese
  • 5 tablespoons softened butter
  • 1 tablespoon sour cream
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1/2 cup slivered almonds

Directions

1.   Grease two 9-inch round pans and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

2.   In your kitchen mixer, blend together white sugar, brown sugar, oil and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.

3.   Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. This will help to make the cake nice and fluffy.

4.   In a small bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.

5.   Add the dry ingredients to the mixer and stir well.

6.   Grate carrots by hand or with a food processor. Add grated carrots and chopped pecans to the batter and mix for one minute on high.

7.   Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 30 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.

8.   While you are preparing the cake, make sure to take out the cream cheese and butter for the frosting to allow them to soften.

9.   Now, whip up the frosting. It's very simple. Put cream cheese, butter, sour cream and vanilla into your clean kitchen mixer and whip on high for one minute. Add powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.

10.                When the cake is cool, frost with cream cheese frosting. Use food coloring to color a small amount of the frosting to make decorative carrots. When the cake is frosted, gently press slivered almonds against the sides for a festive touch.                                 http://dailydelights.sheknows.com/articles/824813/best-ever-carrot-cake-recipe

 

We welcome your comments or requests for prayer.  May God continue to lead you and bless you!  If you feel led to support our ministry, send your check to the address below.

Sincerely,

 

William Ashpole

Bill Ashpole Ministries
57 Ilima St, Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries | ashpolebam@gmail.com | ashpolebam.org

 

 

Stay Connected

 

 


Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries, 57 Ilima Street, Wahiawa, HI 96786

 

 

Sent by ashpolebam@gmail.com in collaboration with

 

THIS IS A TEST EMAIL ONLY.
This email was sent by the author for the sole purpose of testing a draft message. If you believe you have received the message in error, please contact the author by replying to this message. Constant Contact takes reports of abuse very seriously. If you wish to report abuse, please forward this message to abuse@constantcontact.com.

 


Virus-free. www.avast.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home