Thursday, July 06, 2017

FW: July, 2017 NEWSLETTER

 

 

Subject: July, 2017 NEWSLETTER

 

 

 

July, 2017

 

 

Dear Fellow Believer in Christ:

Greetings in the name of our Lord! 
We pray that you are in good health and that God is with you daily! 

 

 

2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."

 

 

 

   

INDEPENDENCE DAY

 

The Fourth of July-variously known as Independence Day or July 4th-has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1941, but the tradition of Independence Day celebrations goes back to the 18th century and the American Revolution. On July 2nd, 1776, the Continental Congress voted in favor of independence, and two days later delegates from the 13 colonies adopted the Declaration of Independence, a historic document drafted by Thomas Jefferson. From 1776 to the present day, July 4th has been celebrated as the birth of American independence, with festivities ranging from fireworks, parades and concerts to more casual family gatherings and barbecues. (http://www.history.com/topics/holidays/july-4th)

 

          John 8:36English Standard Version (ESV)

36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

 

It is wonderful to know that we were set free as a nation from the rule of the British, but I want you to know what just happened to me. As you remember, Bonnie Lou has been suffering with heart failure and is now under Hospice care. In addition, she just came down with a stomach disorder. She is now taking an antibiotic that I cannot spell or pronounce. Would you believe that this is contagious and unfortunately, my daughter Brenda and I came down with it. Last night I was so sick, but still got up five times throughout the night to take care of my wife.

 

Today, we had a breakfast that my son Brad bought for us and since we were so sick, we went back to bed. Poor Brenda had to go to work, but at noon, she came home early from work because of how she felt.  Bonnie Lou woke up and needed my help, but I said, honey, I am too sick, please go back to sleep! Thankfully, Brenda came in to help her.

 

The Lord said to me: "Are you going to lay here sick? Obey me and get up and write your monthly newsletter." But Jesus, I replied, "I am too sick." Jesus kept talking to me to get up and obey Him. "You do not need faith, but obey me."

 

So, here I am, at my computer doing what he told me to do.

 

The miracle I wanted to share with you is that I am feeling so much better with no fever or upset stomach! The Lord freed me from the incredible sickness that I was experiencing. I realized that it is much better that we do not argue with our Lord and obey and to do what he tells us to do. Remember Jeremiah 7:23 "But this is what I commanded them, saying, 'Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you will be My people; and you will walk in all the way which I command you, that it may be well with you."

 

When the Lord Jesus set me free when I was dying with polio, the joy of the Lord flooded my life with such joy and peace! When Bonnie Lou gave her life over to Jesus, she felt nothing, but she repeated what the pastor said. A few days later, while walking down a street in Albert Lea, Minnesota, she exploded inside her with such joy and peace that she had never felt before of the Love of Jesus! She stated that everything around her looked brighter and even the grass looked greener.

 

My friends, if you haven't yet, invite Jesus to be your Lord and Savior! Turn your life over to Christ and

He will set your FREE!

 

For God So Loved the World

John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

John 3:17  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 

John 3:18  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 

John 3:19  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 

John 3:20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 

John 3:21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. 

 

 

Pastor Bill Ashpole

Ashpolebam.org



                                                                                                                 Pastor William Ashpole

                          Cell:  808-228-1357

57 Ilima St.

Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

 

 

 

 

 

Feeding the spirit, feeding the body ~ Enjoy  this month's recipe:

 

Fourth of July

 

Fruit "Pizza" 

 

 

 

Ingredients:

1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies, sliced

1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened

1/4 cup sugar

1/2 tsp. vanilla

1 cup sliced strawberries

2/3 cup blueberries

2/3 cup raspberries

1/2 cup blackberries

 

Heat oven to 375°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray. Place cookie dough slices in single layer on bottom of prepared pan; press to completely cover bottom of pan. Bake 14 min. or until edge is lightly browned; cool completely. Invert cookie crust onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust over on plate.

 

Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended; spread onto crust. Top with berries. Refrigerate 2 hours.

 

 

We welcome your comments or requests for prayer.  May God continue to lead you and bless you!  If you feel led to support our ministry, send your check to the address below.

Sincerely,

 

William Ashpole

Bill Ashpole Ministries
57 Ilima St, Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries | ashpolebam@gmail.com | ashpolebam.org

 

 

Stay Connected

 

 


Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries, 57 Ilima Street, Wahiawa, HI 96786

 

 

Sent by ashpolebam@gmail.com in collaboration with

 


Virus-free. www.avast.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home