Monday, September 04, 2017

FW: September, 2017 NEWSLETTER

 

 

 

 

On Friday, September 1, 2017, 8:00:47 AM PDT, Bill Ashpole Ministries <ashpolebam@gmail.com> wrote:

 

 

 

 

September, 2017

 

 

Dear Fellow Believer in Christ:

Greetings in the name of our Lord! 
We pray that you are in good health and that God is with you daily! 

 

 

Psalm 37:7:  Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him

 

 

 

    

  

Come to Me, and I Will Give You Rest

  

  

Matthew 11:28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:29  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Matthew 11:30  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

  

I sure like these scriptures for it tells us to Come to Him when you are loaded down with cares that seems more then you can handle and He will give us REST.

  

Have you stayed awake for hours and then a rest come upon you that when you awaken, you are not tired at all and you know that this rest comes only from our Lord? It's then, when we become meek and lowly in our heart, lives, spirit and trust and lean entirely on Jesus and that is when His rest comes with us..

  

We know that our hope is in Him and we can have His perfect rest for we know whatever we go through in this life that we have Eternal life with Him. Not even the streets of pure gold or the mansion that awaits us seem that great to me, for I know that we will be forever with our Saviour, No more sickness, pain or whatever that is bad, it's over. There will be no tears in heaven! Peace and joy will be ours forever.

  

There are times when I feel life does not always seem fair. How is it possible to find any rest in time of trouble?  It's easy to be overwhelmed and distraught when everything comes to a climax at the same time and it's like the term - when it rains it pours.

 

  

How can I face life without Him? I know that I cannot do this so I find how important it is to time in the Word of God and in prayer. Every morning Bonnie Lou and I read out of the one year Bible so we can finish reading the entire Bible in one year. Also we read Sparkling Gems by Rick Wrenner and it is as if his writings know what is going on in our lives. It seems that I am talking to Jesus day and night and I also set aside time during the night where I pray for all of you. Mahalo (thank you)  dear friends and readers, for being our Ohana (family). It is wonderful when the Glory of our Lord Jesus fills me to overflowing. I want more and more of this. No wonder that Jesus spent so much time pray to His Father and if He needed to do this, how much more do I need this time with my Jesus.

When I am overwhelmed, this is when I look into the word of God and there is a scripture that is a comfort to me:  Psalm. 16:9 "Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:"

  

I realize that our only complete rest is rest that only Jesus can give. First, I must believe that He is the Son of God and then receive Him into my heart and life as my personal Saviour. He has forgiven me of all my sins and He will do the same for you.  

  

Do you need rest today?  These are just a few of His promises to provide the rest that can only come from God:

Exodus 33:14:  And He said, "My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 3:5:  I lay down and slept; I awoke for the Lord sustains me.

Psalm 4:8:  In peace I will both lie down and sleep, For you alone, O Lord, make me to dwell in safety.

Psalm 62:1-2:  My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress.  I will never be shaken.

Psalm 91:1  Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalm 116:7:  Return to your rest, my soul, for the Lord has been good to you.

  

Beloved, this message may be speaking to you.  If you are weary, lonely, distraught or fearful and you don't know where to turn, turn to Jesus.  He will give you peace and rest.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Family and friends:

My beloved Bonnie Lou went home to be with the Lord on August 28, 2017.  We appreciate all your prayers and support during this time.  Although we grieve for our loss, we rejoice in knowing she is no longer suffering and is in the presence of our dear Lord.

 

Revelation 21:4 "He will wipe away all tears from their eyes. There will be no more death, no more grief or crying or pain. The old things have disappeared."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Pastor Bill Ashpole

 

                                                                                                                 Pastor William Ashpole 

                          Cell:  808-228-1357

ashpolebam@gmail.com

http://www.ashpolebam.net

 57 Ilima St.

Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

 

 

 

 

Feeding the spirit, feeding the body ~ Enjoy  this month's recipe:

 

 

Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken

 

 

 

Ingredients

1.   1/3 cup dijon mustard

2.   1/4 cup honey

3.   2 tbsp mayonnaise

4.   1 tsp steak sauce

5.   4 skinless, boneless boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves

Directions

1.   Preheat the grill for medium heat.

2.   In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.

3.   Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes. Watch carefully to prevent burning!

http://bestchoicerecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Honey-Mustard-Grilled-Chicken.jpg

 

We welcome your comments or requests for prayer.  May God continue to lead you and bless you!  If you feel led to support our ministry, send your check to the address below.

Sincerely,

 

William Ashpole

Bill Ashpole Ministries
57 Ilima St, Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries | ashpolebam@gmail.com | ashpolebam.org

 

 

Stay Connected

 

 


Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries, 57 Ilima Street, Wahiawa, HI 96786

 

 

Sent by ashpolebam@gmail.com in collaboration with

 


Virus-free. www.avast.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home