Tuesday, October 24, 2017

FW: November, 2017 NEWSLETTER

 

 

Subject: November, 2017 NEWSLETTER

 

 

 

 

November, 2017

 

 

Dear Fellow Believer in Christ:

Greetings in the name of our Lord! 
We pray that you are in good health and that God is with you daily! 

 

 

Matthew 5:4  Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

 

 

 

    

  

"The Rose Beyond The Wall"

Song of Solomon, 2:1  I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

 

One of the cards that I received in memory of Bonnie Lou was given to us from Marg, our next door neighbor who Bonnie Lou appreciated so very much. This card from American Greetings 

went like this:

A rose once grew where all could see, sheltered beside a garden wall.  And as the days passed swiftly by, it spread its branches, straight and tall.  One day, a beam of light shone through a crevice that had opened wide.  The rose bent gently toward its warmth, then passed beyond to the other side.  Now you who deeply feel it's loss, be comforted - the rose blooms there.  Its beauty even greater now, nurtured by God's own loving care.

Then Marg goes on saying: "To the many roses Bonnie Lou and I shared over the wall, the many visits we shared over the wall, and the love and friendships you shared with your favorite neighbors, Larry and I miss you and will always remember and cherish all that you shared with us. Till we meet again. Love you Bonnie Lou" What a wonderful card and the beautiful message Marg wrote in it. 

 

If all of us could love our neighbors like this and look forward to the times like this.

Jesus talks about this in the Bible that we should love one another. Time goes by so very fast and we need to remind ourselves to tell our companion, children, family, loved ones, others how much we love and appreciate them.  Mark 12:31 The second is this:  "Love your neighbor as yourself." 

 

I was also blessed when I received a message on my computer that a young girl was praying for me. She was a youth from another country and her last name was the same as mine. It made me happy to know that God knew where I was and the Holy Spirit told her to share that Jesus is always with me and will heal the hurt and fill the loss that I was going through. How could she have known that I needed that uplifting message?

 

I don't always understand why God allowed the additional pain and suffering when I came down with kidney stones. The stone passed the morning of Bonnie Lou's memorial service which meant that I could attend her service.  The previous week I was in so much pain,  I begged for something to kill the pain but God heard my prayers and healed me and I woke up to no pain! So here God showed me that He is with me. I was so grateful that I could attend the service and enjoy the time with so many of our friends and ohana (family).  Mahalo (thank you) Fred, Andre, and Eric for having the expertise and taking the time to produce the videos of Bonnie Lou's memorial service.

 

Then in the next few days I came down with an ear infection in my left ear and my head was going around and around and I could not keep anything down in my stomach for days. On top of that, our 1999 Cadillac quit working.  In the midst of these trials, I know that Jesus is always with me. So Jesus, send me a mechanic that can fix it or tell me what to do. The Lord hears our prayers for EVERY need and I am trusting that He will provide my healing and for my car, just as He did to heal my kidney stones.

 

Even though we are still in these trying situations, we know that Jesus is with us all of the time and He has a plan for us. Beloved, this is a new chapter in my life and I will continue to take the time to be in God's Word and spend time with Him.  

 

Philippians 4:6-7 Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.

 

Pastor Bill Ashpole

 

                                                                                                                 Pastor William Ashpole 

                          Cell:  808-228-1357

ashpolebam@gmail.com

http://www.ashpolebam.net

 57 Ilima St.

Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

 

 

 

 

 HHappy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Type caption text here.

 

Feeding the spirit, feeding the body ~ Enjoy  this month's recipe:

 

Country Turkey Casserole

for your leftovers

 

Ingredients 

1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup 

1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup 

1 cup milk 

1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed 

1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper 

2 cups cooked cut green beans 

2 cups cooked sliced carrot 

2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken 

4 cups prepared Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing

 

How to Make It 

Step 1 Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and turkey in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Spoon the stuffing over the turkey mixture. 

Step 2 Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the stuffing is golden brown.

 

https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/country-turkey-casserole/

We welcome your comments or requests for prayer.  May God continue to lead you and bless you!  If you feel led to support our ministry, send your check to the address below.

Sincerely,

 

William Ashpole

Bill Ashpole Ministries
57 Ilima St, Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries | ashpolebam@gmail.com | ashpolebam.org

 

 

Stay Connected

 

 


Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

 

Bill Ashpole Ministries, 57 Ilima Street, Wahiawa, HI 96786

 

 

Sent by ashpolebam@gmail.com in collaboration with

 

THIS IS A TEST EMAIL ONLY.
This email was sent by the author for the sole purpose of testing a draft message. If you believe you have received the message in error, please contact the author by replying to this message. Constant Contact takes reports of abuse very seriously. If you wish to report abuse, please forward this message to abuse@constantcontact.com.


Virus-free. www.avast.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home